Dronelost.com – If you are looking for a drone that can perform agricultural tasks such as spraying, spreading, and seeding, you might want to consider the DJI Agras T40.
This drone is designed to help farmers improve their efficiency and productivity, while reducing their environmental impact and costs. The DJI Agras T40 is equipped with a powerful flight controller that supports multiple intelligent modes.
You can use some of the feature such as autonomous operation, terrain following, banked turning, and smart return. DJI Agras T40 also has a comprehensive safety system that includes real-time monitoring, emergency stop, low battery warning, and data encryption.
But how much does the DJI Agras T40 cost? What are the features and benefits of this drone? We will answer these questions and more. We will also compare the DJI Agras T40 with other models and provide some tips on how to choose the best drone for your needs.
DJI Agras T40 Price
The DJI Agras T40 price varies based on the model and package chosen. The basic model falls between $10,000 and $12,000, while the Pro model with advanced features is priced from $12,000 to $14,000.
The Premium package, which includes extra accessories, ranges from $14,000 to $15,000. The DJI Agras T40 price also depends on the region and the availability of the drone. For example, in India, the DJI Agras T40 price ranges from ₹ 480,011 to ₹ 533,345, which is equivalent to about $6,300 to $7,000.
The DJI Agras T40 price may seem high compared to other drones, but it is worth considering the value and the return on investment that this drone can offer. The DJI Agras T40 can help farmers save time, money, and resources, while improving their crop quality and yield.
According to DJI, the DJI Agras T40 can reduce the labor cost by 80%, the water consumption by 90%, and the pesticide usage by 30%. Moreover, the DJI Agras T40 can perform multiple tasks with one drone, which reduces the need for buying and maintaining different equipment.
The DJI Agras T40 can also increase the safety and efficiency of the operations, as it can fly autonomously, avoid obstacles, and monitor the data in real-time.
DJI Agras T40 Price Flight Time
The DJI Agras T40 flight time in real time depends on the payload and the flight conditions. According to the official DJI website, the DJI Agras T40 can hover for up to 18 minutes with no payload, and up to 7 minutes and 30 seconds with a full spray load of 40 kg.
The DJI Agras T40 can also spread up to 50 kg (70 L) of solid material, but the flight time with this payload is not specified. However, some sources suggest that the flight time with the spreading system is shorter than with the spraying system.
The DJI Agras T40 has a dual-battery system that provides redundancy and reliability. It also has a smart battery station that can charge up to eight batteries simultaneously, reducing the downtime and increasing the efficiency.
The DJI Agras T40 uses the same batteries as the DJI Agras T20P and the DJI Agras T30, which are the T20P Intelligent Flight Battery and the T30 Intelligent Flight Battery. These batteries have different capacities and performance, and they can be used interchangeably with the DJI Agras T40. However, the flight time of the DJI Agras T40 will vary depending on the type of battery used.
How Does the DJI Agras T40 Compare with Other Models?
The DJI Agras T40 is not the only agricultural drone that DJI offers. DJI also has other models, such as the DJI Agras T10, the DJI Agras T20, the DJI Agras T20P, and the DJI Agras T30. How do these models differ from the DJI Agras T40? And which one is the best for your needs? Here is a brief comparison of the main features and specifications of these models:
|DJI Agras T10
|10 L / 8 kg
|$8,000 – $9,000
|DJI Agras T20
|20 L / 16 kg
|$9,000 – $10,000
|DJI Agras T20P
|20 L / 16 kg
|$10,000 – $11,000
|DJI Agras T30
|30 L / 24 kg
|$11,000 – $12,000
|DJI Agras T40
|40 L / 30 kg
|$10,000 – $15,000
As you can see, the DJI Agras T40 has the highest payload, spraying rate, spreading rate, and seeding rate among these models. It also has the most modular and versatile design, as it can switch between different payloads and accessories.
However, the DJI Agras T40 also has the highest price range, which may not be affordable for some users. The DJI Agras T40 is suitable for large-scale and complex agricultural operations, where high efficiency and productivity are required.
The other models have lower payload, spraying rate, spreading rate, and seeding rate, but they also have lower price ranges. They also have some unique features that the DJI Agras T40 does not have.
For example, the DJI Agras T10 has a foldable design that makes it easy to transport and store. The DJI Agras T20 has a four-channel intelligent battery charger that can charge four batteries at the same time.
The DJI Agras T20P has a dual-spectrum camera that can capture visible and infrared images for crop health analysis. The DJI Agras T30 has a dual-antenna RTK module that can provide centimeter-level positioning accuracy. These models are suitable for small-scale and medium-scale agricultural operations, where cost-effectiveness and flexibility are important.
DJI Agras T40 Pros and Cons
Like any other product, the DJI Agras T40 has its pros and cons. Here are some of them:
- High payload capacity: The DJI Agras T40 can carry up to 40 liters of liquid or 30 kilograms of solid material, which is higher than most other agricultural drones on the market.
- High coverage rate: The DJI Agras T40 can spray up to 12 hectares per hour, spread up to 6 hectares per hour, and seed up to 3 hectares per hour.
- Modular and versatile design: The DJI Agras T40 can switch between different payloads and accessories, depending on the task and the crop type.
- Intelligent and autonomous flight: The DJI Agras T40 can fly autonomously, follow the terrain, and turn smoothly, without human intervention.
- Comprehensive safety system: The DJI Agras T40 has a real-time monitoring system that displays the flight status, the battery level, the payload weight, and the data transmission.
- High cost: The DJI Agras T40 is an expensive drone compared to many other agricultural drones on the market, which may not be affordable for some users.
- Limited payload capacity: While the DJI Agras T40 has a good payload capacity for a drone its size, it doesn’t compare to larger and heavier equipment, such as tractors or helicopters, which can carry more material and cover more area.
- Flight time: The DJI Agras T40 has a dual-battery system that provides up to 18 minutes of flight time and a smart battery station that can charge up to eight batteries simultaneously.
- The flight time of the DJI Agras T40 may not be enough for some users, especially if they have a large farm or a long distance to travel.
The DJI Agras T40 is a smart agricultural drone that can help you improve your efficiency and productivity, while reducing your environmental impact and costs. The DJI Agras T40 price varies based on the model and package chosen. We hope this blog post has given you some useful information and insights.